Sunday 27 October 2013

HEY THERE! 27/10/13

Hello, how are you all doing on this windy Sunday afternoon? Right I should properly introduce myself round about now, so here goes. My name is Nattipha (pronounced as Nat- t- pa) However, I'm mainly known by my nickname of Bail (I will explain later in another blogpost). I am a 17 years old female living in the beautiful country of the United Kingdom. 

The reason I wanted to start up this blog was because I wanted to do something productive to do in my spare time and gain experience as a writer. Also, I do not live with my parents as they both have moved to live in my birth Country of Thailand. The blog is a way of them keeping up to date with my everyday life to see how I will have progress each year. The other reason being that I enjoy reading other people's blog and thought it would be fun to start one up to see where it could take me!

Here are a few fun facts should know about me and my blog which are; I am currently a full time media student studying at college, hoping to become some form of journalist in the near future! I love to read and write, so I think having an online blog will be great and last but not least this blog will be a lifestyle/diary blog keeping you up to date with my life and decisions. 

To sum up everything I just said, I am a new teenage blogger, who will mainly focus on a lifestyle kind of blog. My parents are living in another country, I decided to continue living here since I am a British Citizen and I have 2 years left of college before I decide on the next step of my life. Anyway that's enough for now, heres hoping you enjoy my blog!

Instragram- @nattiphasihanu
Twitter- @nattiphasihanu

Nattipha (Bail) xx

No comments:

Post a Comment