Monday 4 November 2013

LIFE UPDATE 3/11/12

Babysitting the 'annoying child'
Late on a Monday evening and I'm sat doing coursework, after finishing off babysitting duties with a cute little one! What better way to take a break from reality and catch up on life, than to continue this blog. I think that its been gone a week already and a lot has changed recently. Here a few things that I should update you on. 

Back at college. Picture is missing Anna!
I had my half term break already and to be honest I found it boring. All I was doing was working and getting coursework completed. Don't get me wrong I loved the the aspect of having a week off but I didn't actually do anything fun. Saying that I did see family, the young boys came over for 3 days and we all wen't out trick or treating. Other than that I just stayed in all week! I like being back a college now though because I just want to improve and progress on my media course.

Trick or treat?
Talking about my course, I must say that homework is getting harder as each week passes. I love having a MacBook pro now because I am using the same system as the college. This makes life a lot easier. I am aiming for the highest grades, which in return means late nights and plenty of essays to complete! Hopefully, I will be getting a £60,000+ per year job. I am keeping up on top of everything so it's all good.

New hair selfie
 I got bored of my brown hair and decided to go back to my natural hair colour (Black). Sorry for the bad selfie. I hope that it's ok! My hair has been through every colour in te rainbow apart from purple, green and blue. I have a habit of changing it every season or few months. his ruins your hair like crazy so I wouldn't suggest it. What do you think of my new hair?

Berlin (sourced from the internet)
Berlin, Berlin, Berlin. Guess who's off to Berlin in March 2014? Me of course. The media department are planning a 4 night trip away to Berlin for us, which is amazing and the price is so affordable as well. I'm done with 2013 right now, since everything that wen't wrong has gone wrong so I just want 2014 to start. Looking forward to a good year ahead :)

2014! (sourced from the internet)
New bedroom decor/furniture. I have been living with my guardians for about 8 weeks now and to be honest, I haven't really bothered with getting my room all sorted. They kindly wen't out and bought me chest of draws in ikea along with a matching white rug. I didn't expect anything but I'm glad they helped me towards the cost because now my bedroom looks nicer than ever! 

I think that's about all the updates you guys need for now. Hopefully, I will have a few more lifestyle and random posts coming up very soon! Anyway, heres hoping you enjoy the blog.

Twitter: @nattiphasihanu
Instagram: @nattiphasihanu

Nattipha (Bail) xx

No comments:

Post a Comment